Sign up for a monthly subscription and get free carbon neutral shipping!
The All Together Box subscription delivers mini-books, activities, a proprietary volunteer project, and more to your door every month.
Each box is themed around a big issue - from homelessness to hunger to clean water and more - and guides kids to engage with that issue in positive, meaningful ways.
There are five main parts to every box experience:
- kids LEARN about the issue at hand,
- CONNECT and build empathy with others' experiences,
- take ACTion through a special volunteer project designed with nonprofit partners,
- GIVE to charity through a $5 donation (included in the box) that kids can direct online,
- and are able to DO MORE with additional activities and resources.
Designed for ages 4-11. Each box contains supplies and activity materials for one child.
When you place an order in the month of July, your first box will be sent the first week of August, and your second box will be sent the first week of September, and on the first week of all subsequent months. For orders placed in August, your first box will be sent the first week of September and your second box will be shipped on the first week of October; for orders placed in September, your first box will be sent the first week of October and your second box will be shipped on the first week of November, and so on.
Pay-as-you-go subscriptions can be cancelled anytime after the first two deliveries.